Holy cow. This week is already going be crazy and jam-packed with stuff! I don't want my blog to be a glorified recap my schedule..so I won't really talk about it. BUT I did accept a job today that starts at the end of this month! It's at a place located in Lindon that helps Special Needs individuals with life skills and employment opportunities! It's for all of the Alpine School District..and its for ages 18-22. Seniors from various high schools in the ASD come for about a half day..and others who are graduated are there full day (I think..)
Anyway, I am SO excited for it. It'll be a great job as I continue to apply and (hopefully) get in to the Special Ed program at the U! Wish me luck! (Oh, and I also found the study book for the Praxis 1 test (PPST-Pre Professional Skills Test) I have to take as a part of my application! guh).
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment