A few of the latest things...
1. Registering for goodies at Target is WAY underrated.
2. Marriage in T-minus 2 months. WHAT.
3. Finding new apartments is FUN and scary.
4. Updating my blog in class is more fun than actually paying attention. OOPS! (It might be a good idea for the teacher to NOT start the discussion by saying, "What we're going over tonight will not be on the test..."..I'm outta there!)
5. I am finding that doing 50+ lunges makes me sore the next day...
6. Mario Kart WFC is the best. And watching Mike play Mario Kart WFC is hilarious. Don't get in his way.
7. For as much as I miss work, and all the students at ATEC, I love having time to get life accomplished. Feels good.
Now, if only we could get the plumber to fix our sink so we're not doing dishes in the bathroom anymore?
Happy.
Here's for some joy:

No comments:
Post a Comment